Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™
Game Genre(s): Hidden Object+
Welcome back to Gardenscapes! Having restored the garden to its beauty and grandeur, it's high time to have some guests over to show off. Thankfully, the mansion has a spacious hall for everyone to gather. The only problem is that the hall is in quite a dilapidated state: the wallpaper is curling and peeled, the fireplace cold and broken, and heaps of old newspapers lie scattered about. It's time to roll up the old sleeves once more, and with the heroic assistance of Austin the butler, turn the hall into a masterpiece.
- 60 unique items for interior design
- Over 60 various i-Spy levels and more than 3000 hidden objects to find
- 3 different i-Spy modes, plus quests and mini-games
- Imitable Austin as your butler and right-hand man
- Collector's Edition includes an animated screensaver, gorgeous wallpapers, original soundtracks, concept art and additional levels
quite enjoyabletuffgirl | 5
Pros: upbeat feeling
Comments: I highly recommend this game for all ages. Just like Gardenscapes, except you are decorating the Mansion to your specifications. You feel like you are there in the Mansion, especially when Austin waves to you or you are called at by your name. I love watching the dog chase after the stick and his tail. It's a fun hidden object game and playing it to the end doesn't take forever.
pretty coolKEELY22 | 4
Pros: relaxing game... hidden things and decorating!!!! works for me...
Cons: is alittle slow
Comments: i enjoyed this game. lots of fun... if you enjoyed the first one, you will like this one too...
Download the Verizon Games player for all ratings/reviews for all games